Which e-mail application server can be archived by CM Studio .E-ARCHIVE?
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010 (incl. Windows Small Business Server)
- Lotus Domino Server
- Kerio Connect
- TOBIT David
- IMAP4-compatible E-Mail-Server
- POP3-compatible E-Mail-Server (only if the server application supports also IMAP protocol)
- Internet- and Webmail-Post-Offices such as Google Mail or GMX (via IMAP protocol)
Which kinds of archiving methods are supported by CM Studio .E-ARCHIVE?
- Archiving of all E-Mails (In and Out) by archiving the journal user as main method
- Archiving of all E-Mails (In and Out) by using the .EML-appliance method
Which e-mail file formats are supported via the appliance mode of CM Studio .E-ARCHIVE?
- RFC822/MIME-compatible e-mail files (.eml)
Multi-Plattform availability of CM Studio .E-ARCHIVE
CM Studio .E-ARCHIVE can be installed on the following operating system platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Server (Version 2003 and higher)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64BIT Mode)
- Linux Server (on diverse Linux releases tested and approved)
- Apple OS/X Server (Version 10.6.x and higher)