What does the ECOM Marketplace Center B2C should provide as features to your destination?
CM Studio .CDM provides the backend and management resources for the regional performers:
- Focus Priority 1:
- Linking with deep link into the service provider's own online store.
- Bookability via widget plugin on the website (in the example: www.mydestination.swiss)
- Connection to the integrated Hotel Internet-Booking-Engine of the Destination Marketplace
- Connection to the integrated Marketplace Reservation Center
- Linking with deep link to external booking platforms
- Implementation of various payment options for the guest: credit card / voucher / bonus points
- Focus priority 2:
- Certainly a connection of the service providers to event and activity channel managers is possible to establish the bookability of the service providers beyond the region.
- Focus Priority 3:
- Link the destination marketplace with the bonus card solution CM Studio V.I.G.-CLOUD to enable the guest to collect bonus and/or loyalty points.
- The goal is to create a sustainable platform for returning guests, which gives the region and the destinations represented therein the opportunity to generate successful customer loyalty measures for all service providers in the region.
- The direct link between the bookability of activities, events and attractions and the bookability of the hotel and parahotel industry must be achieved via a few clicks by the guest.
- Focus Priority 4:
- Interface and interface server for external connections.
- API server for accounting and statistics interfaces to internal systems of the tourism organization.
- Focus Priority 5:
- CM Studio .CDM also provides all necessary frontend functionalities to enable smaller partners to create separate presences as well
- platform landing pages for events to be set up at short notice and specifically.
For further more questions, do not hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)2203 8068 405 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Our CDM experts will be pleased to answer your questions.